Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabric Tags

These Fabric tags are perfect for closets, pantries and laundry rooms. A cute way to keep organized and super easy!


step: 1
cut two pieces of material 3x5 


step:2
do a zig-zag stitch 1/2 inch from edge
fray edges (optional)


step: 4 
install grommet, or if you don't have grommets you can make buttonhole with a button sewn under it.

Be creative! I used stamps for these, but feel free to paint,or use iron letters etc.
I attached these with twine but use whatever you would like!
enjoy creating!
love Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! how adorable! I am really excited to see what else you ladies have to share.
    DaNita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet looking tag. Thanks for sharing... I also love the idea of "when eight create".

    Fuchsia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a blog!!!I would follow but for some reason the follower box is not working. I'll try later:) I was just trying to think of a way to do tags in my bathroom that wouldn't warp from the damp and here's the perfect idea, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete